Health & Safety
We are open for business and care about your safety!
Logan UT Massage is committed to following all state and local guidelines and regulations to keep our clients and staff safe. Our top priority has always been to deliver high-quality massage and wellness services in a professional and dignified manner. Our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to increase staff training and raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation even higher than it already was. We have also carefully reviewed our protocols and considered every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner.
What we are committed to:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including time between massage appointments to deep clean our massage suites and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and national guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Staggered appointment times to minimize social contact between clients with optional curbside check-in to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to ensure our team is healthy and ready to serve you
- All staff members will wear a mask.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices.
- Using proper draping practices in all sessions to maintain modesty, privacy, and safety for both our clients and staff.
What we are asking our clients to do:
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has been exposed to COVID-19
- Book an appointment (short notice cancellation fees are waived if you are sick!)
- Submit to a health screening before your treatment begins, including a temperature check and questions related to preventing the spread of COVID-19
- Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution)